Enjoy the scenic and historic Road to Hana from the safety and comfort of our luxury vans. Roadside waterfalls, lava caves, red and black sand beaches, beautiful hikes, and vistas abound!
- 1-2 People
- Each additional guest
- Please call us for groups larger than 6!
A Scenic Adventure in West Maui
Looking for something a little closer to the hotel? This is the tour for you! We are super flexible on this tour, which includes options to explore Iao Valley with its striking cliffs, enjoy a refreshing soak, and learn about Hawaiian history!
Depending on what you decide with your tour guide and the route for the day, hotel pick-up/drop-off fees may be discounted or included, so you don’t have to drive at all!
- Lava coastline
- Ancient Hawaiian petroglyphs
- Blowholes (so cool)
- A traditional Hawaiian fishing village/valley
- Banana bread
- The “Fairy Forest” (our favorite)
- Snorkeling the best bay on the island
- A step back in time to Marilyn Monroe’s house designed by Joe Dimaggio
Where to Meet
The West Maui Adventure meeting place is the Kahului Park and Ride, located at the intersection of Highway 311 and Highway 380 in Kahului, about 2 miles from the airport. Any guests staying in Ma’aleae or on the West Side of the island will be picked up and dropped off for no additional fees. Any guests staying in Kihei, Wailea, or Makena must meet at the Kahului Park and Ride or pay an additional $250 for pick-up and drop-off.
Directions from Wailea, Makena, or Kihei to Kahului Park and Ride Meeting Location
- Take Highway 31 North (Pi’ilani Highway).
- Follow airport signs to Kahului, and turn right onto Highway 311.
- When approaching Kahului, look for Sugar Mill Smoke Stacks. Go through the lights and get ready to turn left.
- Turn left onto Highway 380 (Kuihelani Highway).
- The Park and Ride lot will be on your right.
- Please park here. This is the meeting place for the West Maui Adventure.